Ah the first post of what may be many. I can't help but think that this may always be an excercise in futility, but I write this for the only person who I know will be reading it, for a little while at least, and so this blog is dedicated to her, a sweet Irish girl who dares to disagree with me on most of the things I've told her, namely that I shouldn't write a blog, but as she gives me only this option to communicate with her, this is how it shall be. So this is for you, my frustratingly, enrapturing little druid, and if you don't respond to this, I may only fall further in love with what I may never have.
As for me, I am an assuming, flannel wearing character whose existence is of no consequence to the general crowd of blog readers and writers, as I can I assure you I would likely grow bored with most of you and that said, you are likely to grow bored with my own wearisome and dreary ramblings. In the mean time I will take solace playing songs of yesteryear on an instrument known for its oppressive vulgarity to the majority of learned musicians; the banjo.
No comments:
Post a Comment